One of our core services is producing personal biographies. We work alongside clients to help them record their life story and turn the manuscript into professionally produced books for family and friends. Among our clients have been peers of the realm, CEOs, philanthropists, polar explorers, a taxi driver and a chimney sweep!
Key components of the service include:
• Bespoke life-writing package to suit your needs;
• Interviews, writing, editing, research and proofing services all available;
• The skills of an accomplished writer to create your book;
• Professional publishing services, including independent editing and proofing, typesetting, design and production management;
• A range of print and bind options available, utilising the skills of our Royal Warrant-endorsed printer;
• A hand-holding service that combines the professionalism of modern publishing houses with the writing experience of graduate authors.